VentureBeat Transformative tech coverage that matters
- G2 Esports CEO resigns amid Andrew Tate controversyby Jordan Fragen on September 26, 2022 at 9:17 pm
G2 Esports CEO and co founder Carlos Rodríguez has stepped down after partying with Andrew Tate cost the team a Valorant franchise slot.
- Welcome Jordan Fragen to the GamesBeat teamby Mike Minotti on September 26, 2022 at 9:04 pm
GamesBeat, the gaming site where business meets passion, is welcoming a new staff writer today. Jordan Fragen joins our team.
- Mind your company’s silent stars: Your growth depends on themby Andrea Short, Ingram Micro on September 26, 2022 at 8:07 pm
How to identify and nurture your silent stars, those unsung team members who are adding profound value without publicizing their wins.
AWS News Blog Announcements, Updates, and Launches
- Deploy your Amazon EKS Clusters Locally on AWS Outpostsby Sébastien Stormacq on September 20, 2022 at 4:05 pm
I am pleased to announce the availability of local clusters for Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS) on AWS Outposts. It means that starting today, you can deploy your Amazon EKS cluster entirely on Outposts: both the Kubernetes control plane and the nodes. Amazon EKS is a managed Kubernetes service that makes it easy for
- AWS Week in Review – September 19, 2022by Jeff Barr on September 19, 2022 at 7:13 pm
Things are heating up in Seattle, with preparation for AWS re:Invent 2022 well underway. Later this month the entire News Blog team will participate in our now-legendary “speed storming” event. Over the course of three or four days, each of the AWS service teams with a launch in the works for re:Invent will give us
- New – Direct VPC Routing Between On-Premises Networks and AWS Outposts Rackby Steve Roberts on September 14, 2022 at 10:03 pm
Today, we announced direct VPC routing for AWS Outposts rack. This enables you to connect Outposts racks and on-premises networks using simplified IP address management. Direct VPC routing automatically advertises Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC) subnet CIDR addresses to on-premises networks. This enables you to use the private IP addresses of resources in your
- EPAM and Microsoft partner on data governance solutions with Microsoft Energy Data Servicesby Kadri Umay on September 26, 2022 at 9:00 am
Microsoft Energy Data Services is a data platform fully supported by Microsoft, that enables efficient data management, standardization, liberation, and consumption in energy exploration. The solution is a hyperscale data ecosystem that leverages the capabilities of the OSDU Data Platform, Microsoft’s secure and trustworthy cloud services with our partners’ extensive domain expertise.
- Future-ready IoT implementations on Microsoft Azureby Moe Tanabian on September 22, 2022 at 9:00 am
Gartner has positioned Microsoft as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Industrial IoT Platforms for the second year in a row. And Frost and Sullivan named the platform the Global IoT platform of the year. In 2022, Microsoft continues to double down on Azure services to provide enterprises with business-critical IoT solutions.
- Cegal and Microsoft break down data silos and offer open collaboration with Microsoft Energy Data Servicesby Kadri Umay on September 22, 2022 at 8:00 am
The vast amount of applications and data in energy companies across isolated environments is exposing inefficiencies in collaboration. Together with Cegal Cetegra, Microsoft Energy Data Services will accelerate your journey in seamless access all data and applications you need for your day-to-day work by providing an easy-to-deploy managed service fully supported by Microsoft.