VentureBeat Transformative tech coverage that matters
- How GungHo launched its bubblegum fighting game Ninjala in the pandemicby Dean Takahashi on July 25, 2021 at 3:45 pm
Ninjala has had more than 7 million downloads in the past year. GungHo Entertainment is pushing to make it bigger with live operations.
- With post-pandemic AI, we’ve now stepped into the Age of Accelerationby Gary Grossman, Edelman on July 25, 2021 at 1:21 pm
AI is entering take-off mode just as we exit an economic downturn caused by the pandemic. Get ready for a productivity boom.
- The past, present, and future of mobile ad formatsby Paul West on July 25, 2021 at 1:16 pm
The most successful forms of mobile ad formats have their roots in what advertisers have learned in the past, present, and future of mobile.
AWS News Blog Announcements, Updates, and Launches
- AWS Contact Center Day – July 2021by Sébastien Stormacq on July 21, 2021 at 3:25 pm
Earlier this week, I ordered from Amazon.fr a box of four toothpaste tubes, but only one was in the box. I called Amazon’s customer center. The agent immediately found my order without me having to share the long order number. She issued a refund and told me I even can keep the one tube I
- Amazon EBS io2 Block Express Volumes with Amazon EC2 R5b Instances Are Now Generally Availableby Channy Yun on July 19, 2021 at 8:46 pm
At AWS re:Invent 2020, we previewed Amazon EBS io2 Block Express volumes, the next-generation server storage architecture that delivers the first SAN built for the cloud. Block Express is designed to meet the requirements of the largest, most I/O-intensive, mission-critical deployments of Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, SAP HANA, and SAS Analytics on AWS. Today, I
- Hybrid Threat Protection with Sumo Logic Cloud SIEM Powered by AWSby Danilo Poccia on July 15, 2021 at 10:30 pm
IT security teams need to have a real-time understanding of what’s happening with their infrastructure and applications. They need to be able to find and correlate data in this continuous flood of information to identify unexpected behaviors or patterns that can lead to a security breach. To simplify and automate this process, many solutions have
- How cloud computing can improve 5G wireless networksby Victor Bahl on July 19, 2021 at 8:00 am
A great deal has been written about the technologies fueling 5G, especially how those technologies will improve the experience that users have regarding connectivity. Similarly, much has been said about how ongoing developments in technology will usher in a new generation of network-aware applications.
- Next-generation firewall capabilities with Azure Firewall Premiumby Eliran Azulai on July 19, 2021 at 7:00 am
Following the preview release announced in February 2021, we are announcing the general availability release of Azure Firewall Premium. Key features in this release include: TLS Inspection, IDPS, Web Categories, and URL Filtering.
- Accelerate your Azure migration and modernization journey with expanded programs and offersby Tanuj Bansal on July 15, 2021 at 8:00 am
In the past year, organizations increasingly turned to the cloud to survive potential business disruptions. At Microsoft, we partnered with businesses of all sizes, to help them take advantage of the scalability, remote work enablement, and cost efficiencies of migrating to the cloud. Today at Microsoft Inspire, we’re announcing new and expanded programs, offers, and product investments—helping customers to accelerate their migration and modernization journey with Azure.