VentureBeat Transformative tech coverage that matters
- Report: 56% of IT leaders say data streaming leads to higher revenuesby VB Staff on May 19, 2022 at 10:50 pm
In an era where consumers expect interactions to be personal and immediately available, brands are leaning on real-time data to improve CX.
- Report: Only 13.6% of tech leaders believe they’ve ‘mastered’ cloud securityby VB Staff on May 19, 2022 at 9:20 pm
As the automation of operations continues to grow, finding a safe place to get the necessary tools is becoming more and more important.
- How AI is improving the web for the visually impairedby Navin Thadani, Evinced on May 19, 2022 at 9:07 pm
As the world evolves, websites and mobile applications needs to be built with accessibility in mind from the beginning. AI can help.
AWS News Blog Announcements, Updates, and Launches
- AWS Backup Now Supports Amazon FSx for NetApp ONTAPby Jeff Barr on May 18, 2022 at 8:08 pm
If you are a long-time reader of this blog, you know that I categorize some posts as “chocolate and peanut butter” in homage to an ancient (1970 or so) series of TV commercials for Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Today, I am happy to bring you the latest such post, combining AWS Backup and Amazon FSx
- AWS Week in Review – May 16, 2022by Marcia Villalba on May 16, 2022 at 7:10 pm
This post is part of our Week in Review series. Check back each week for a quick roundup of interesting news and announcements from AWS! I had been on the road for the last five weeks and attended many of the AWS Summits in Europe. It was great to talk to so many of you
- Amazon EC2 Now Supports NitroTPM and UEFI Secure Bootby Sébastien Stormacq on May 11, 2022 at 4:10 pm
In computing, Trusted Platform Module (TPM) technology is designed to provide hardware-based, security-related functions. A TPM chip is a secure crypto-processor that is designed to carry out cryptographic operations. There are three key advantages of using TPM technology. First, you can generate, store, and control access to encryption keys outside of the operating system. Second,
- Announcing Azure DNS Private Resolver: Now in previewby Sergio Figueiredo on May 17, 2022 at 9:00 am
Azure Private DNS Resolver enables you to query Azure Private DNS Zones from an on-premises environment and vice versa without deploying virtual machine (VM) based DNS servers.
- Microsoft and AT&T demonstrate 5G-powered video analyticsby Victor Bahl on May 17, 2022 at 8:00 am
In November 2021, Microsoft and AT&T announced the launch of Microsoft Azure public MEC (multi-access edge compute) with AT&T’s site in Atlanta, Georgia. To light up new compelling applications with Azure public MEC that benefit from low latency 5G connectivity, we are making available a video analytics library under the umbrella of Edge Video Services.
- Microsoft session highlights from SAP Sapphire 2022by Joao Couto on May 12, 2022 at 8:00 am
Microsoft and SAP are celebrating the one-year anniversary of RISE with SAP on the Microsoft Cloud, which helps organizations of all sizes accelerate their move of SAP solutions to the cloud. As you prepare your agenda for the event, be sure to take in some of the following sessions featuring Microsoft so you can better understand how Microsoft Cloud can help accelerate your SAP transition.